I am very excited to announce a new Workshop “Smashing Facebook – How to create great organic content and run successful Facebook Ads” on 31 March with Melanie Johnson of The Sussex Social, at Freshmill Limited.
68% of the UK population can be reached via Facebook but with 70 million business pages it can be very hard to stand out and get your business noticed.
So if you have experienced a decline in reach and engagement on your Facebook page, feel confused by Ad Manager and are just boosting posts and hoping for results then this practical workshop is for you!
We will ensure you leave knowing how to harness the power of Facebook and how to use it to effectively grow your business.
The workshop is co-hosted by Lisa from Social Media Sussex and Mel from The Sussex Social. Spaces are limited to 8 and ticket price includes lunch, tea and coffee.
We will cover:
- All the latest changes to Facebook and what they really mean.
- How to make your posts more effective and improve engagement.
- Facebook lives and video editing software.
- Understanding the insights.
Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Setting up Ad manager, choosing your campaign type and objective.
- Constructing an Ad.
- Ad formats, placements and the Facebook Pixel.
- A live walkthrough of how to set up an Ad to drive traffic to your website
Tickets are available here through Eventbrite and there’s an Early Bird offer too. Freshmill